Roland KC-550 4-Channel 180-Watt Stereo Mixing Keyboard Amplifier. It looks huge but has wheels at the bottom, so moving is easy. You may use it keyboards, guitar, singing. Can be used for gigs, or as a personal monitor.
Produces a rich and full sound that covers the full range of keyboards, vocals, and several other instruments.
Key Features of Roland KC-550 Amplifier:
- 15-inch woofer and piezo tweeter, 180 watts of output
- 4-channel mixer provides individual level control over 4 stereo sources
- 4 sets of stereo 1/4-inch inputs, plus XLR input on channel 1
- XLR and 1/4-inch stereo Line Outs (you may connect directly to a mixing board or recording device)
- Output Select on channel 4 lets you send it to the internal speakers only, skipping the Line Out — idea for monitoring
- RCA aux inputs — listen to CD or MP3 players over your amp
- Line Out and Subwoofer Out jacks — connect to a PA or a separate sub
- Ground Lift switch
- Headphone jack with separate volume control
- 3-band equalizer controls highs, mids and lows, plus Shape switch gives extra high and low-end punch
- Casters included for easy transport