PreSonus StudioLive AR USB hybrid mixers are built for musicians; these are packed with analog connections and digital tools, and quite easy to learn and use.
The series includes three models:
- 18-channel StudioLive AR16 USB
- 14-channel StudioLive AR12 USB
- 8-channel StudioLive AR8 USB.
Watch: PreSonus StudioLive AR USB Hybrid Mixers
Key features of StudioLive AR USB mixers:
- Equipped with a USB 2.0 audio interface (24-bit, 96 kHz quality.)
- PreSonus’ Capture live-recording software, and Studio One 3 Artist DAW (recording and production software) are included free.
- Comes equipped with an onboard stereo SD recorder that lets you record the main mix without a computer
- You may even use the SD recorder to play back MP3 and .WAV files for hours of program music or backing tracks without needing a computer
- The PreSonus Super Channel (unbalanced RCA and 1/8-inch stereo inputs) allows you to connect four stereo analog and digital sources at once.
- Includes Class A mic preamps, two instrument inputs, three-band semi-parametric EQ, pan, mute, and PFL solo. In addition to the main outputs, you get monitor mix outputs with dedicated buses—great for feeding stage wedges, a headphone amp, or an in-ear system. You also get control-room outputs with level control to feed studio monitors.
- Includes internal stereo effects processor with 16 presets. A dedicated effects return, complete with master level fader and monitor sends, lets you adjust the amount of the effects in your main and monitor mixes.
- Use onboard Bluetooth 4.1 to pair your phone to your StudioLive AR mixer and instantly have wireless access to your music library.
Compact and built for the road, StudioLive AR USB mixers are perfect as all-in-one solution for mixing and recording your performances. These can be used to mix and record live, in the studio, and in rehearsal.