Korg LP380 Home Digital Piano reviewed here. If you’re looking for a good home piano around the thousand dollar mark, you now have a worthy piano from the Korg brand. This is a much better looking & sounding piano (compared to its SP series pianos). The piano sounds are taken from the popular Kronos workstation and the powerful speakers makes playing this piano a joy. The realistic feel will appeal to the experienced piano player as well.
Here are the main features of the Korg LP380 Home Digital Piano:
- Slim and stylish design
- Rich acoustic piano sounds, sounds taken from the Korg Kronos
- Six varieties of electric piano sounds are provided, covering the sounds widely used in pop music of the ’60s and ’70s, as well as some of the tones that are highly regarded in soul music.
- Powerful amplifier/speakers that produces good/high volume
- RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) keyboard for authentic feel
- 30 acoustic and electric piano sounds to choose from
- 9 different temperaments for period-specific performances
- Line Out jack, built-in metronome, and MIDI capability
- Comes with Three-pedal design (with half-damper support)
- Slim and stylish design, easy to move and place in any room
- Includes Bench, Headphones, and Polishing Cloth
Overall, a stylish looking piano With expressive piano sounds, has several sounds derived from the Korg Kronos, its a real value for money.