Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Step ‘n Play Piano is a great entertainer – meant for physical, musical, all-around fun! It comes with hand keyboard & a soft feet keyboard. Let your little musician discover new sounds and textures with this multi-instrument toy. See PRICE on Amazon.
Table of Contents
- 1 Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Step ‘n Play Piano: Pros & Cons
- 2 Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Step ‘n Play Piano: Highlights
- 3 Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Step ‘n Play Piano: Review
- 4 Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Step ‘n Play Piano: Demo / Video Review
- 5 Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Step ‘n Play Piano: Technical Specs
- 6 Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Step ‘n Play Piano: Buying Links
Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Step ‘n Play Piano: Pros & Cons
- Pros: Kids will love the lights and music, lots of activities, mirror is added fun.
- Cons: Volume on the louder side (but you can control it). Smaller kids may have trouble turning the chair to get to the other toys on the opposite side
Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Step ‘n Play Piano: Highlights
- The toy keyboard comes with various buttons that generate different kinds of sounds.
- The microphone and tambourine hanging off the end makes them curious.
- There’s a guitar with rolling ball and sliding strum for added fun.
- The seat moves back and forth and also spins around.
- There’s so many activities that your child can get engaged in on this toy.
- The quality is good and sturdy.
Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Step ‘n Play Piano: Review
The Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Step ’n Play Piano is a well-thought of activity unit that grows with your baby. You can use it when your babies crawl on the floor, or are old enough to walk, and beyond. Music, toys, lights, sounds, this toy has it all and is great to stimulate a growing baby’s senses. An excellent toy, its like having several toys in one unit.
There are so many different ways in which you can use this toy.
- Before your baby starts to sit up, this toy can be used as a tummy time mat.
Once your baby is ready to sit up, there are three different seat levels, so you can adjust the seat as your baby gets bigger.
- Once your baby is able to stand and walk, you can remove the seat all together and the toy can just be used as a DJ console.
You can play the keyboard in four ways:
- Soft, removable play mat for tummy time or lay & play
- Entertainer with spinning seat for all-around play
- Stationary walker encourages first steps
- Activity table for toddlers
Besides being fun, and creating musical awareness, this is a great toy to develop coordination and gross motor skills.
Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Step ‘n Play Piano: Demo / Video Review
Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Step ‘n Play Piano: Technical Specs
Features of Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Step ‘n Play Piano:
- Soft keyboard mat produces music, use the little feet to produce beats
- Hand keyboard encourages fine motor skills
- Built-in songs (three songs) encourages early learning
- Light-up drums for visual & audio stimulation
- Sliding music note clickers
- Microphone and tambourine rattles
- Guitar with rollerball and slider on strings
- Headphone mirror helps baby discover their own star quality. Kids love to look at themselves in the mirror.
- Adjustable seat height
- Age Range: 2 to 4 Years
- Dimensions: 32.3W x 29.1H in.
- Weight: 25 lbs
Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Step ‘n Play Piano: Buying Links
Overall, a great entertainment center for your baby. Has lots of toys, lights, and sounds to keep your little one entertained.
A really well crafted toy for kids.
Have any views on the Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Step ‘n Play Piano? Please share it below.