Here’s a complete review of the Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Electric Guitar, its sound is so close to that of a Les Paul Deluxe but available at almost half the price. It features gold hardware and ProBucker pickups that can be coil-tapped when you want that single-coil bite.
- PROS: Affordable, Looks Cool, Holds tune, Sounds similar to Les Paul Deluxe
- CONS: Heavier & thicker
This Epiphone has defining custom-line good looks, almost looks like a piece of art. Underneath that cool outfit, is a guitar that has good features, plays well and really sings.
Here are the main features of Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro:
- Mahogany body & Mahogany slim taper D profile neck
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Epiphone ProBucker pickups in bridge and neck positions
- All-metal 3-way toggle switch
- Neck volume, neck tone, bridge volume, and bridge tone controls
- Locktone Tune-O-Matic bridge/stopbar for improved sustain
- Gold hardware for durability
- 7-layer body, 5-layer headstock, and 1-layer fretboard binding
- Grover 16:1 ratio tuning machine heads
Here’s what users have to say about this product:
- This is among Epiphone’s best guitars, I suggest you get an Epiphone Les Paul case as well.
- Looks and plays like a fine Gibson Les Paul Custom
- The sound, action and intonation are incredible.
This guitar is based on some of the finest Les Paul’s ever made, and this one sings. Highly recommended for both serious beginners and Professional Musicians alike.