The Casio LK280 Lighted Keyboard comes with 61 light-up keys and is perfect for any beginner. It has a built-in recorder and comes with over 100 built-in songs for you to practice. You can also add more MIDI files using the SD card to play along to your favorite tunes. The package comes with Headphones, Power Supply, and Stand.
PROS – 61 touch keys, SD card slot, USB, value-for-money
CONS – No backlit display
The Casio LK-280 is a lighted keyboard which has a Step-teaching function that is great for learning songs step-by-step. The lighted keys show you what & where to play next, when learning any song. It also has advanced features such as a 6-track recorder, digital effects and a mic input for more possibilities. The USB port allows it to be connected to a computer to play with popular music software or you can use it to convert your casio keyboard into a stereo speaker system for a MP3 player.
Who Is It For?
Serius beginners or intermediate players looking for a budget keyboard.
Click here to buy Casio LK-280
Here are the key features:
- Number of the key: 61 lighted Keys with key lighting system
- Touch Response: 2 sensitivity levels, you can even turn it Off
- Comes with the AHL Sound Source for better sound quality
- Maximum Polyphony: 48 notes
- Number of built-in tones: 600
- Layer: Yes, Split: Yes
- Octave shifter: Yes
- Key Transpose: +/- 1 octave (-12 to 0 to +12 semitones)
- Scale tuning: 16 patterns
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 – 440.0 – 465.9Hz
- Piano/Organ switching button: Yes
- Sampling system: MIC in / Sampling
- Sampling tone: Maximum 5 sampled tones + maximum 3
- sampled drum tones set (Maximum recording time: Total 10 seconds)
- Digital Effects: Reverb: 10 types, Chorus: 5 types
- Auto harmonize: 12 types
- Arpeggiator: 90 types
- Built-in rhythms: 180 patterns
- Number of one touch preset: 180
- Number of music preset: 305
- Song Bank: 152 songs (including 50 practice songs)
- Number of demonstration song: 102 songs loop playback
- 6-track Recorder
- Supported memory cards: Up to 32GB (SDHC applicable)
- SMF playback: Maximum 999 songs / SMF (format 0,1) CM2
- LCD Display Screen size: 129x44mm
- USB port: Yes
- SUSTAIN/ASSIGNABLE jack: Yes
- PHONES/OUTPUT jack: Yes
- AUDIO IN jack: Yes
- MIC IN jack: Yes (MIC volume on back)
- DC IN jack: 9.5 Volt
- Speaker output: 2.5W+2.5W
- Power: DC 9.5 Volt (D size batteries x 6)
- Included Accessories: AC Adapter, Music stand. Music book
Here’s what users have to say about this product:
Great Learning Tool
It has good sound, comes with a large rhythm bank, and the built-in lessons are really very helpful
Great Casio Keyboard
Too many features for the price, and great built-in speakers. I bought a piano foot pedal for sustaining the notes and it really sounds like a real piano.
So many songs to Learn
It has about 150 built-in songs along with the ability to add more using the SD card slot. I use Sibelius 6 to save any score as a Midi file on a SD card and plug it into this keyboard, which means I have a endless library of songs to learn from.
Here’s video review of this piano:
Buy Casio LK-280
The Casio LK-280 is a lightweight keyboard with “Lighted Keys” that help you learn to play the built-in songs. It packs a lot of value for the beginning pianists & keyboardists.
- Casio LK-280: Musiciansfriend.com
- Casio LK-280: zZounds
- Casio LK-280: Walmart
- Casio lk280: Amazon.co.uk (UK)
- Casio lk280: Amazon.de (Germany)