Bunnel Pupil Violin Outfit 4/4 (Full) Size (by Kennedy Violins) reviewed here, a great beginner set that is well constructed and produces rich tone (don’t let the word ‘pupil’ make you think that its an instrument for kids). Hand carved violin is made from solid spruce and solid maple, has a solid spruce front and a solid maple back, neck and sides. See PRICE on Amazon
Table of Contents
Bunnel Pupil: Review
Highest-rated violins (setup performed by Kennedy Violins’ professional luthiers), backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee. These violins are handcrafted with solid maple and spruce tonewoods, 100% genuine ebony fittings, and oil finish. These are ready to play the moment you open the case, includes useful accessories such as professional case, genuine Brazilwood bow, rosin, and D’Addario Prelude strings.
VIOLIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Solid carved spruce and maple tone woods
- 100% ebony fittings including fingerboard & pegs
- Hand-carved, custom-fit maple bridge
- Hand-rubbed, oil-based satin finish (not a thick lacquer)
- Pre-strung with steel-core D’Addario Prelude Strings
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
- Inlaid ebony purfling
- Quality composite tailpiece with built-in fine tuners
- Precisely measured string height for comfortable playability
- Durable, high-grade Brazilwood stick with great bounce and responsiveness
- Real Mongolian horse hair produces a smooth, clear, full tone
- Metal-mounted, high-grade ebony frog provides balanced weight
- Genuine mother-of-pearl accents
Here’s what you get along with the violin.
- Oblong case w/ straps, music pocket, accessory compartments & YKK zippers
- Shoulder Rest
- Kennedy Violins natural rosin
Overall, a nice violin for beginners – well built, and affordable. You are unlikely to find a violin at this price point that is actually playable.
Have you used this Bunnel Pupil Violin before? Please share your experience below.
Checkout more violins here.