Bunnel Pupil Violin Outfit 4/4 (Full) Size (by Kennedy Violins) reviewed here, a great beginner set.
Bunnel Pupil: Review
Highest-rated violins (setup performed by Kennedy Violins’ professional luthiers), backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee. These violins are handcrafted with solid maple and spruce tonewoods, 100% genuine ebony fittings, and oil finish. These are ready to play the moment you open the case, includes useful accessories such as professional case, genuine Brazilwood bow, rosin, and D’Addario Prelude strings.
- Solid carved spruce and maple tone woods
- 100% ebony fittings including fingerboard & pegs
- Hand-carved, custom-fit maple bridge
- Hand-rubbed, oil-based satin finish (not a thick lacquer)
- Pre-strung with steel-core D’Addario Prelude Strings
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
- Inlaid ebony purfling
- Quality composite tailpiece with built-in fine tuners
- Precisely measured string height for comfortable playability
- Durable, high-grade Brazilwood stick with great bounce and responsiveness
- Real Mongolian horse hair produces a smooth, clear, full tone
- Metal-mounted, high-grade ebony frog provides balanced weight
- Genuine mother-of-pearl accents
Here’s what you get along with the violin.
- Oblong case w/ straps, music pocket, accessory compartments & YKK zippers
- Shoulder Rest
- Kennedy Violins natural rosin
Checkout more violins here.