Here’s a complete review of Behringer K1800FX Ultratone 180 watts Keyboard Amplifier.
12 inch woofer, 180 watts of power, cool built in effects, & reasonable pricing makes the K1800fx a popular amp for keyboard players. Features a stereo Aux Input which you can use to play recorded music during performance breaks.
You just have to connect your keyboard to it and you’re ready to rock. Its actually more of a general purpose amp and can take in other sound sources as well, such as guitar or microphone.
Here are the main features of the Behringer K1800FX Ultratone 180 watts Keyboard Amplifier:
- 180-Watt 4-channel Keyboard Amplifier (can be used as PA System)
- Powerful 12″ Bugera woofer and custom-made 1″ driver for ultimate sound reproduction
- FBQ Feedback Detection System reveals critical frequencies
- 4-channel stereo operation with separate Volume and FX Send per channel
- 24-bit digital FX processor with 100 presets (including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects)
- Dedicated 7-band graphic EQ for awesome sound shaping
- XLR mic input on Channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones
- Balanced stereo XLR DI with Ground Lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Main section with FX Return level, Master Volume, Phones level and Shape switch
- You can connect a slave amplifier using the ‘Link output’ for true stereo operation (and more power)
- Subwoofer output for ultimate low-end power
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate headphone output allows you to practice quietly
- Behringer k1800fx manual
Also Read: Best Behringer Keyboard Amps
BEHRINGER ULTRATONE K1800FX COMBO COVER: Can be made in either a black leather look, PVC vinyl or a black 600 denier canvas outer. The waterproof materials are heavy duty and have a black velcrotex backed foam inner, has generous 10mm (1cm) of foam padding. Provides excellent protection for your equipment from bumps, dings, rips and moisture. Handle openings are reinforced with a facing and top-stitched for extra durability. Read more…